Wednesday 25 January 2012

Republic DAY

Good Morning. This Is Amitesh Das. Just Updating This Post During My Watch Of The DD National Special Show. Just Love The March Past And The School Boys Dancing Gracefully And Spreading Peace Everywhere. All Dances Were Very Good. Just Had A Stomach Upset Yesterday. i Had School, But I Did Not Know The Timings And What To Do So I Did Not Go. I Went To The Flag Hoisting Which Was In The Morning At 9:30 In My Society. Today I Will Also Try To Get My Mom Join The Gym Today. She Just Has To Workout There For A Period Of  Time Because She Needs To Stay Fit. And Boy, I Know How Fit She Is.. I PLayed With My Friends.Did Not Have Breakfast Yet. Feeling Hungry. 

Visit My Second Blog, Which Is My Eating Daily Status. I Got This Idea By My Bro's Blog. So, Visit This Site From Tommorow Onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment